I've been keeping up with a few of my friends' blogs, and figured it was about time to start my own. 11:45 pm on a Sunday night, with finals coming up in the next week is probably not the best time to start blogging, but though my body is exhausted, my mind just won't stop running and therefore, it's lie in my bed and wrestle them, or sit here and write. So many of my friends who write on these things are incredibly eloquent and colorful, making words jump out from the screen and really engage the reader. I however, apologize in advance for my posts. I believe that they will probably be the opposite...more dry than colorful, more boring than engaging, and probably more redundant than anything. However, with that said, I hope to use this blog to update you on the happenings in my life and to stay in touch with those friends that are far away and who I don't get to talk to often enough.
Nonetheless, it's now 11:53 pm, and I must start heading towards the bed. 6 am and an 8 hour day filled with group presentations comes way too soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment